In Matthew 6, Jesus taught his disciple how to pray by saying "Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on EARTH as it is in heaven."
He was saying that the broken, corrupt, inefficient, oppressive systems in world needed to be made to look like heaven. But he didn't just say it. He acted on this principle. In every thing he did, he sought to bring heaven to earth. This is the chief duty of an entrepreneur.
A just, loving and flourishing society that is driven and transformed by restorative and sustainable businesses.
To build and equip a community of Christ-centered business leaders who restoratively serve others in a sustainable way.
KEA meets five hours a week for six months with a three week break around Lebaran
Class Starts April 9, 2016
Tuesday / Wednesday 19:00 to 21:00
Saturday 09:00 to 12:00
Our curriculum is:
1. Focused on teaching the entire entrepreneurial path with emphasis on biblical integration.
2. Centered around teaching, Q&A, and panel sessions with veteran Subject Matter Experts who integrate biblical values into their business and projects.
3. Structured to walk you through building a sustainable, restorative business - and to help you pitch it to investors!
intended course outcomes
1. Have a strong knowledge and skill foundation to continue building your business,
2. Be part of a community of like-minded entrepreneurs for prayer, accountability and support.
3. Develop the mindset of a steward, responsible for God's business.